How do I get my local business to show up on Google?
Getting my business to come up on Google
It’s well known that the world is shifting to
an online, digital world. Consumers turn to search engines to find answers,
stores, and businesses online. Is a physical store all it takes to grow at a
time when consumer behaviors are drifting toward online trends? At this point,
it is vital for a local business to have a strong online presence so that
consumers can find what they are looking for, which hopefully, is you.
You may have a Google listing, but are you making the most of it?
Our Google 360 Kickstarter is customized for
your local store so that you can create a dominant online presence. Whether you
are a new business or have been around the block a few times, it’s never been
more important to make sure that your local store listing is showing up online.
Think of this package as getting your business listed on the top spot of the
modern-day Yellow Pages.
Full Service Digital Marketing Team
Our digital marketing team is local, just like
We’re here to:
• Drive traffic to your brick-and-mortar store
• Increase local awareness of your business on Google
• Reach your local audience in your community
• Claim your business listing on Google
Let your customers find you
Google is the most utilized search engine on the internet right now. We want to boost your online business listing so your potential customers find you right away.
Your future customers are looking for you on Google… Are you showing up?
How we help you show up on Google
- Get your Google My Business listing updated and running
- Evaluate your current presence on Google and other search engines
- List your brick and mortar online or update your online business’ Google listing
- Create Google Ads for your local store’s website
- Use keyword research to see what your customers are searching for
- Full audit on your current SEO practices and optimization